torstai 8. tammikuuta 2015

FIFA Blog

Hello future readers!
This is the first post I have ever written in a blog. So bear with me if I don’t post the “standard blogger” way ;);)
Why did i start blogging? And why FIFA?
I have played FIFA since Fifa 98 and Ultimate Team since Fifa12. I wouldn’t call myself “a gamer”, because gaming FIFA is just something I do in my spare time. And to be honest, FIFA is the only game I really play continuously. But don’t get me wrong. I do play A LOT of fifa, and especially Ultimate Team. For example I have played almost 500 games in Ultimate Team in FUT15. I’m not writing this FIFA blog to brag about my FIFA- skills, and I’m not saying I’m one of the worlds best FIFA-players, but straight up honest, in my opinion I’m pretty solid at the game. And that’s only because I’ve literally “trained” for this game by  really learning everything this game series has to offer.
Now we come to the reason I started this blog. As you now most likely understand, I’m a FIFA fanatic. With many years of experience in the game, I feel that I could really be a helping hand for younger and inexperienced players.
I’m not writing this blog to become rich or become a FIFA celebrity. This is just an area that I feel a lot of people are struggling in, and not really finding the help they need to become a better FIFA player. And again, I’m not a professional, I just feel that with some tips that I have learned and been told, I could really help struggling players.
What I’m going to write about:
I haven’t really decided yet what the categories are that I’m going to write about, and if YOU my reader have some questions you want to get answered regarding FIFA, please comment it. Ultimate Team is really my speciality and that’s what I play 90% of the time. These are some of the categories I want to write about:
  • Trading and trading tips
  • TOTW, TOTY, TOTS
  • Players/squads to use
  • Coins, autbuyers etc.
  • Youtubers and exciting youtubers to look out for
  • Formations
  • FIFA tournaments
I guess I now finished my first post. My goal is to post a couple of posts per week regarding FIFA, and I’m looking forward to answering any questions you guys send me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti